A LIFESTYLE LIKE NO OTHER
Where else can you enjoy:
- 450-hectares of public space and parkland . . . the equivalent of 1,000 football fields.
- Child-friendly Bicentennial Park, Cathy Freeman Park, Blaxland Riverland Park, a skateboard park, a water park and Wentworth Common.
- 35km of off-road cycleways and walkways.
- More than 40 restaurants serving a choice of cuisine almost as multicultural as the Olympics it hosted.
- A variety of retail stores and important services, including medical and educational.
- Easy access to two train station,s public buses and a ferry service.
- Six quality hotels.
- Sydney's finest sporting facilities, which were built for the Olympics at the then staggering cost of $6.6-Billion.
- A choice of more than 5,000 events annually, equating to an average of 13 events per day.
- The world's best entertainers at Qudos Bank Arena - rated the number 2 indoor arena in the world by revenue.
- The Royal Easter Show, the largest annual event in the Southern Hemisphere.
- The biggest collection of large-scale, site-specific urban art in Australia.